Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daily Smokey Eye Makeup


I wear eye makeup almost everyday-(for some people that sounds crazy, but I love makeup and I just feel confident with it on..so why not?)! If I only have about 5-6 minutes to do my eye makeup this is my go-to look! Its easy and looks gorgeous! 

My version of a wearable brown smokey eye includes these following steps:
1. I start with Urban Decay Anti-Aging Eye Primer Potion-I find that the "Anti-Aging" version is much creamier than the regular.

2. I apply Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze all over my lid (not into the crease)- this is my FAVORITE!

3. I use my Elf eyeshadow brush and Naked 2 Palette to apply the color Suspect (similar to Bad to the Bronze) all over the lid.

4. I use my Elf contouring brush and Naked 2 Palette to apply the color Snakebite (a darker brown) into the crease.

5. Not pictured, but I recommend using a blending brush to blend the crease color out. This creates the smokey look. I own one by Sonia Kashuk--here.

6. Eyeliners: I use the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner for my upper lid. I create a subtle wing. Then for my upper and lower water lines I use L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner (its another favorite of mine)!

7. I finish the look with my L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara!

I've linked all of the products so if you click on the names of the products, it will take you to the site to purchase the product!

xoxo, Maddie 


No comments:

Post a Comment