Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Recent Online Purchases

Before college approaches, I have been building up my wardrobe. I have done a lot of online purchases recently and I thought it would be fun to share what I have ordered and then once it comes in do a review of the items and take pictures of them on me!

Old Navy

I have never really shopped much here, but I recently went in and found some amazing shorts.

I went online and bought some shorts, a skirt, and shower shoes (for communal bathrooms...gross right?)



Ocean Palm


ShopBellaC


Nordstrom





I hope you enjoy these recent purchases of mine!! Maybe even get some ideas for your next purchase!!

xoxo, Maddie

2 comments:

  1. I love the style of that Peasant Top! Your style is so gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!
    xoxo, Maddie

    ReplyDelete