Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mini Makeup Haul: ULTA

I went to ULTA today because I had to repurchase some of my favorite products that I had used up and I happened to pick up a couple of things along the way that i didn't exactly need.... but that always happens. And I thought why not make it into a post. So Lets get started!



1. NYX Mega Shine Lip Shine Gloss- 146 Baby Rose 


2. Bare Minerals Prime Time- Foundation Primer in the original formula

** This is a repurchase and I absolutely adore this primer!! Not only does it make your foundation last longer but I personally think when i use this my foundation looks better and goes on better. And its actually my fourth time repurchasing this product which goes to show I'm a hardcore fan of this product.

3. Tarte's Amazonian Clay (Gel) Waterproof Liner in Black

**  It also comes with a double-ended eyeliner brush.

** This is a repurchase as well and not only is it a great gel eyeliner but it formulated without parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sodium laurel sulfate, nor synthetic fragrances. 

4. Ralph Lauren Big Pony Fragrance Collection for Women: A Duo of Fruity And Floral Fragrances (the Pink and Yellow)- on sale for $25 with a Value of $38

 I thought for my purse these would be great to carry for on-the-go.

Fragrance Descriptions from the box: 

#2 Fruity Sensation (pink bottle)- A "floriental" fruity fragrance with a flirty mix of cranberry and tonka mousse.

#4 Delicious Oriental (yellow bottle)- An oriental floral fragrance with a stylish blend of wild cherry and purple amber.


Comment your favorite fragrance!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment