Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fall/Winter Fashion Staple: VESTS

Christmas is on its way--18 more days to be exact! I think the perfect gift for any grandma, aunt, mother, daughter, sister, or friend (basically anyone haha) is a vest. They are easy to style and wear. I personally own about 7 vests...no one needs 7 vests, but I wear them all so I can justify my obsession with them. 

1. FACTORY NOVELTY QUILTED PUFFER VEST- black cape gingham- BUY HERE
2. FACTory Quilted Puffer VEST- Dark Navy-BUY HERE
3. Army green Vest- I have one really SIMILAR to this one that I got from Nordstrom on Sale for $28. I wear it with a navy and white long-sleeved top from Jcrew Factory and the rayne Necklace in turquoise from Kendra Scott HERE.
4. Rag & Bone Jean Vest- 50% right now! BUY HERE
5. Fake Fur Vest- Fake fur is always the way to go! They have this same vest in Black and Black Marl BUY HERE
6. FAKE FUR VEST- I think having a brown and Black Fake fur Vest is crucial. I wear both of mine all the time! 
7. Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece VEST-$99- This can double as a gift for Men or Women in your life. I have this exact vest and love it! Its comfortable and casual! Its great for winter days that aren't cold enough for a jacket but still cold.BUY HERE
8. Columbia benton springs vest-Womens-$30- Much cheaper alternative to the Patagonia vest but they are very similar. BUY HERE

If you want you can personalize your gift, too! Here are some options!

Monogramed Vests! I personally think they are so cute, but some people aren't huge fans of monograms! 
Here is a subtler option to monograming!
Hopefully, y'all enjoyed looking at my personal favorite vests! And Hopefully this inspired some gifts for family or even a gift for yourself!
xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment