Sunday, July 12, 2015

Crowd Favorite Dessert: S'mores Cookie

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Disclaimer: This is NOT my original recipe and it's obviously all over Pinterest and the Internet! So I'm not trying to pass it off as a new recipe haha :) But I thought I'd share my favorite thing to make for parties!

What You'll Need:

Toll House Cookie Dough (you could make your own cookie dough, but I'm lazy and did not this time)
Mini Marshmellows
Graham Crackers
Mini Hershey Chocolate Bars

Steps:
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Place Graham Cracker squares on a foiled cookie sheet.
Put 1-2 Marshmallows inside your cookie dough ball.
Place cookie dough on graham crackers.
Place in oven for 10-11 minutes.
Take out of oven and place a Mini Hershey bar on top.
Place back in oven for an additional 1-2 minutes (until your piece of chocolate on the top has melted a little bit)
Take out of the oven, let cool (or not, if you are like me and can't wait to try one) and Enjoy!!








This took me only about 20 minutes from start to finish (probably because I didn't make any of my ingredients haha!) My point is that everyone loves this dessert and its quick and easy.

xoxo, Maddie

2 comments:

  1. That looks absolutely delicious, I need to try this! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! and they are :) brought them to a party and left with an empty container!
      xoxo, Maddie

      Delete