Friday, July 24, 2015

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul+ new obsession!


If you have been reading fashion blogs and looking at Instagram lately, you have probably been seeing A LOT of Nordstrom Sale posts and people's personal picks!! Today, instead of showing you my absolute favorites from the sale... I'm going to show you what I actually bought. Of course, I would love a Tory Burch bag or pair of Tory Burch boots, but I bought what I really needed and loved. Let's get into my purchases:

1. Jeans
My wardrobe is transitioning right now! I wore a uniform everyday during high school (not so cute!), so now I'm left with literally 2 pairs of blue jeans. So I thought buying nice jeans while they are on sale and FIT would be a good idea. Plus, Finding jeans that fit my big thighs/butt and proportionally  small waist is always hard. I swear I had a sisterhood of the traveling pants moment....every pair of jeans I tried on fit. I bought 3 pairs of the 'Reese' Jean and one of each of the other pairs!



Halogen Distressed Girlfriend Jeans (reg. 74) // Kut from the Kloth 'Reese' Stretch Straight Leg Ankle Jeans (Encouraging) (reg. 79.50) // Wit & Wisdom 'Super Smooth' Stretch Denim Skinny Jeans (Dark Navy) (reg. 64)


Size & Fit Guide- My Experience:
Halogen Distressed Girlfriend Jeans- I sized about 2 sizes down!! They fit perfectly though!
Kut from the Kloth 'Reese'- I sized one size down from my usual size.
Wit & Wisdom 'Super Smooth'- True to size (for me)!


2. Boots
Love the price and the looks of my NEW Naturalizer all leather boots!
Naturalizer 'Jennings' Knee High Boot (available in brown & wide calf too!) (HERE)
Wide Calf (HERE


3. Rainjacket- (this wasn't on sale BUT I thought the price was great)


My NEW OBSSESSION IS Ebates!! It's a cash back program for online shopping! Of course, I had heard about places like this before (personally always thought they were sketchy), but I was watching a youtuber who was like "if you shop online you HAVE to use this". So I checked it out and next thing you know I have a $25+ check in my mailbox...pretty easy way to get money...even though let's not forget you had to spend some to get it haha! I just thought I'd share the link (HERE)! If you online shop ALL the time like me (i seriously need help haha) you have to check it out!!

xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment