Sunday, July 5, 2015

Travel Diary: Northern Nevada and California Cities

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is doing well :)
Here are some pictures of little towns and old mining cities, I visited on my recent trip to California and Nevada!


Actual Wild Horses... I thought this was cool because I had never seen them before and honestly didn't know they still existed!!
















If you have ever seen the movie The Christmas Card, this is the town and cafe that they ate at in the movie!!



These little towns were full of charm, tourist traps, and candy stores! I hope you all enjoy these pictures from my adventure through California and Nevada.

 xoxo, Maddie

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could get on a plane and go there right now as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish I could go back :) Thanks for the comment!
      xoxo, Maddie

      Delete
  2. Your photographs are absolutely gorgeous wow! xxxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comments are always so sweet! Thank you so much :)
      xoxo, Maddie

      Delete