Monday, March 16, 2015

Music Monday: Current Favorite Songs

I was listening to my music from my phone while getting ready the other day and classically was in deep, profound thought while getting ready (makeup, hair, etc.) I thought it might be interesting to weekly post on my favorite songs from that week. I go through music like crazy. I love finding new interesting music that is not mainstream...but don't get me wrong I like mainstream, too...I really like all types of music. Here are some songs I've been loving! Please check them out, I have a good feeling you'll love them, too!

Pretty Mainstream but I can't stop listening to it...its raw, beautiful voices without lots of editing over them. 


Ummm my FAVORITE Hozier song! Ever since the Longest Ride trailer(which looks amazing)...I've been obsessed with this song. I love the low, melodic sound; it is mesmerizing. 

This is the only published song of Bahari, I could find and I'm so sad. I love their voices! I'm patiently waiting for more releases because if they are anything like this song; I'm excited.

Its amazing...what more can I say? I think found it on a Spotify curated playlist (which is like the best place to find new, amazing music) and bless whoever put this on that playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment