Saturday, March 7, 2015

SPENDY SATURDAY-J.CREW Factory Haul & more

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a LONG time, but I had been sick for about a week(unrelated to the How to Feel Better When Sick post) and then this week I had a 15 page paper due :) that was horrible but I'm back!

A few days ago, I went on a study break excursion to J. Crew Factory (j.crews outlet store) and bought a lot of gorgeous spring clothes. Here is just a quick haul of what I purchased!! As always, there were lots of sales and promotions going on. I saved a total of $154!

I used a $15 off my purchase Promotion!
All of the products that can be found online are linked below next to the professional picture from their site!
Linen City Mini- reg. $64.50 
I paid $36.35. BUY HERE

Factory Brass- Plated Crystal Necklace reg. $54.50
I paid $25.53. BUY HERE

Factory Printed Drapey Sleeveless Top in roz floral- XS(runs huge--normally buy Medium in J.Crew Factory tops for length)- regularly $64.50
I paid $30.21. BUY HERE
Factory Tank- size 6- reg. $59.50 
I paid $27.87. BUY HERE



Taylor Stripe Maritime Dress - Small
I did not find this dress on their website. Maybe its a new arrival and they haven't posted it yet! But I love this dress! It is so casual, but perfect for summer.
reg. $74.50
I paid $29.80

Factory Printed basketweave mini skirt reg. $64.50
I paid $60.42 but it is $44.50 online so I don't know why the store is different, but if I had known I would have ordered it online! BUY HERE

I spent a total of $240.50......which seems like a ridiculous amount to me, but when I think about the fact I purchased 2 skirts, 2 tops, 1 necklace, and 1 dress (all nice quality) and saved $159.85 makes me really happy!

I also bought two items from Marshalls! I thought I'd share!







I hope you enjoyed this quick haul! I sure am feeling spendy, but I needed some good spring/summer clothing pieces.
xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment