Saturday, March 14, 2015

What's in my purse?: Crossbody Edition

Hey Guys! Today, I'll be sharing what is in my bag. I carry a Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch in the "brown Damier" (not sure exactly what its called, but I'll link it HERE)! It's pretty small, but I love carrying it as either a cross body or clutch on nights out with friends or running errands during the day.

An Overview: I carry my phone(not pictured because I was using it), my kate spade wallet, two lip glosses, compact mirror, headphones, car keys, cough drops, sunglass "cleaner cloth".

Kate Spade Wallet- The Cedar Street Stacy in Fresh Air- $100 but I purchased mine at Nordstrom's rack for only $45! It comes in several other colors.
Buy IT HERE!
 Car/house keys, VS compact mirror, Essence XXXL shine lipgloss in Big Night Out, Orgins Liquid Lip Color in Lotsa Luxe, cheap pink headphones
 Random: but I still have some Burt's Bees Honey& Pomegranate cough drops from when I was sick--I thought they were really good when I was sick. Now I keep them, in case anyone else is coughing and needs one. And I keep this cloth in my purse because the Louis Vuitton plaque on the front gets fingerprints and dirty easily.

I hope you enjoyed this quick What's in my Bag post! Don't forget to subscribe by email and check back for more posts coming soon!
 xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment