Thursday, February 5, 2015

Healthy Snacks: Mini Zucchini Pizza Bites

 Mini Zucchini Pizza Bites:
Ingredients You'll Need:

Salt and Pepper
1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
3 Zucchini
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Marinara Sauce

1. I washed the zucchini and cut it into slices.
2. I sautéed the zucchini in a frying pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
3. I moved the sautéed zucchini slices to my pan and put salt and pepper on them.
4. I then put marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on them.
5. I set the oven on Broil and baked them for 1-2 minutes.
6. Voila! Your zucchini "pizza" bites are done!

Pictures of the zucchini bites in the making!(below)


These may not look like the prettiest haha, but they were absolutely delicious. These are much healthier than high fat/calorie frozen pizza bites/bagels! These would also work for a great party appetizer.

 xoxo, Maddie



No comments:

Post a Comment