Saturday, February 14, 2015

Ulta Haul: Hair Care and Beauty

This past week, I went to Ulta and picked up some really great products and I thought I'd share. Most all of these products are really affordable too!

The Products I Purchased:



Batiste Dry Shampoo- this comes in a light/blonde shade and light brunette shade. The tinted spray smells amazing and insures that your hair won't be left with a white cast you get from regular dry shampoos.



 Essence Metal Eyeshadows-  (left to right) hello goldie!, choco-chic, coffee to glow
The price is great and the colors are good. I thought they'd be pure glitter eyeshadow, but once you get past the top glitter layer....it's not as glittery.



 Love the Not Your Mother's Lock Luster Argan & Macadamia Oil Treatment! Gives light, shine, and dimension to dull, lifeless hair.









No comments:

Post a Comment