Tuesday, June 16, 2015

College Dorm Haul Part 1


Here are some items, I've picked up the past couple of months for my dorm. 
I have about 5 pillows for my twin bed--which is ridiculous but I just keep buying more (maybe I'm developing a bad pillow buying habit? lol) I have yet to buy the necessitates like hangers, laptop, trashcan....BUT I'LL GET THERE...hopefully!

My color scheme: Navy, White, Gold, Hot Pink!!- with pops of other bright colors!
DIY items I've made: I've linked the instructional posts under the pictures.

Learn how to make this glitter monogram pillow CLICK HERE!

Learn how to make this Lilly Pulitzer Bulletin Board CLICK HERE!


Items I have bought:
 TJMaxx Canvas "Love" painting- $7.99
 PBTeen Ikat Medallion Duvet Cover + Sham, Royal Navy- Full/Queen -$89 
 and 1 Standard Sham-$28 (BUY HERE)
PBTeen Ruffle Bed Skirt PB Teen (below) $99- Twin/Twin XL (BUY HERE)
Marshalls Corner Shelf- $45 (below)

 Hobby Lobby Gold Coral (one of my favorite pieces!!)- planning on putting this on my desk
 Hobby Lobby Gold Initial
 Hobby Lobby Memory Frame
 HomeGoods Navy Beaded Pillow


 HomeGoods Embroidered Stool- Cynthia Rowley- $29.99


 HomeGoods White Beaded Pillow

TJMaxx Pink Mercury Glass Votive/ Makeup Brush Holder- $3.99
Target Navy Tape Border Pillow
 Hobby Lobby Floral Painting (Similar One HERE)


 Hobby Lobby Earring Holder (Similar one HERE)
Marshalls "love never fails" canvas painting

Target white ruffle pillow (BUY HERE)

Part 2 will come soon!! I have a couple more big items to show you all!
Hopefully everyone is having a great Tuesday! Check back here tomorrow for a special Travel edition to my blog!
xoxo, Maddie

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the ruffled items, especially the bed skirt! xxxxx
    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Me too! I love white ruffled stuff...thinking about getting white ruffled curtains!

      Delete
  2. Some gorgeous homeware pieces!!
    I really like the love painting and the corner unit!!
    I wish there was a Marshalls in the UK!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I don't know what I'd do without a Marshalls/TJMaxx/Homegoods.
      xoxo, Maddie

      Delete