Tuesday, June 9, 2015

My Summer Essentials






1. Sunglasses- obviously a Summer Must-Have!! I just wanted to share my favorites. I love my Burberry Sunglasses, but I love the casual fun summer look of Ray Ban aviators HERE

2. Pink Polish- Love, Love, Love-- Pink Polish for summer! Here is my favorite- OPI's Strawberry Margarita!

3. St. Tropez Tanning Products- My personal favorites are the St. Tropez Facial Tanning Lotion and the St. Tropez Tanning Mousse. Here and Here! By using the mitt, the application is near flawless! It makes application easy for an amateur like me.

4. Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion- With a bronzed look, you'll need shimmer lotion, so that your tanned skin glows!! This lotion is my long-time favorite. It utilizes Royal Jelly, as one of its main ingredients! BUY HERE.

5. Hot Pink Lipstick- My favorite is NARS lipstick in Roman Holiday. BUY HERE.
6. Cool Summer Treats- I love Acai Berry Bowls and Pinkberry!!
7. Favorite Swimwear- Victoria's Secret- I personally love the quality of their swimsuits! My favorite type is HERE. Flattering and ON SALE.
8. Lilly Pulitzer Clothes -Classic Resort Wear. My definition of summer clothes. My current wish list is long. Every girl needs a pair of Lilly shorts!
9. Jean Shorts- My favorites are from New York & Company and I got them BOGO (buy one get one free). Buy Here

Enjoy Summer!
xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment