Saturday, June 13, 2015

Spendy Saturday: Collective Clothing Haul

Sharing some of my new favorite clothing pieces that I've picked up through the past month.

ASOS-
River Island Zip Front Jacquard Mini Skirt (available HERE)


Forever 21 Skirt- couldn't find online! but still in stores!
originally- $19.80
I paid- $8.39



Forever 21 Blue Studded Top- (again sorry! not available online to my knowledge- similar HERE)
originally- $15.80  
I paid only $5.59

^^ In stores, there was a great sale. I only had a couple minutes to shop, but I'm glad I came home with the Forever 21 skirt and shirt for only $15.13-including tax! 

On a separate trip to Forever 21, I purchased this Blue Striped Dress (HERE).



Lilly Pulitzer- Sleeveless Essie Top (currently sold out, but join the waitlist! HERE)




 Lilly Pulitzer Callahan Shorts- Resort White Scuba to Cuba (HERE)

If you can't tell....I like this print haha!

TJMaxx Tank Finds

Sam Edelman Tank



Cynthia Rowley Gold Metallic Sweater Tank


St. Tropez West Navy Lace Halter Tank


Still working on my camera skills for these hauls haha! Sorry, if the quality is poor. I hope you enjoyed my Collective haul! 
xoxo, Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Perfect picks for summer, I especially love the Sam Edelman tank! Lovely post. <3

    xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Checked out your blog and it is just beautiful! Gorgeous posts and pictures!

      Delete