Sunday, June 14, 2015

My Favorite Shows on Netflix

Nothing is more comforting or fulfilling on a lonely weekend night than sitting down and binge watching your newest Netflix addiction. I'll share my favorite shows here! and Is it not terrifying... how many shows I've watched.....like do I go outside hahah?? I do...I promise!!

Sci-Fi/ High School Drama

1. The Secret Circle- I've only watched the entire series like 3 times!! My favorite!

2. Vampire Diaries






3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

4. Terranova

5. Heroes


High School Dramas

1. One Tree Hill

2.  Friday Night Lights

3. Pretty Little Liars

4. Gossip Girl

5. The Carrie Diaries


Drama/Suspense/Crime
1. Scandal
















2. Bates Motel

3. Prison Break
4. Reckless

5. The Glades

6. Ringer

7. Lipstick Jungle

Has it's own category because its one of a kind and so funny, heartfelt, and AMAZING:
1. Gilmore Girls- so good--binge watching, as I type!


Comedy
1. The Office- Short, hilarious episodes leads to binge watching!

2. Parks and Rec.- Leslie Knope is an inspiration to all women. Hilariously addicting!

Happy Binge Watching!
Comment your favorite Netflix series! I'm always on the hunt for a new show to watch.
xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment