Monday, June 8, 2015

Music Monday: My Summer Playlist

Today, I'll share my current favorites and some fun summer songs! I'm always on the hunt for good, new music, so I thought it would be fun to share some of my findings! Whether you are at the beach, cooking in the kitchen, or on the road--these upbeat, summer songs are perfect.

IF YOU WANT TO CHECK ANY OF THESE SONGS OUT, CLICK ON THE NAME AND THE LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO A VIDEO.

1. Delilah- Florence and the Machine
2. What Kind of Man- Florence and the Machine
3. Hypnotic- Zella Day
4. The Wire- Haim
5. Punching in a Dream- The Naked and the Famous
6. This Summer's Gonna Hurt like a Motherf****r- Maroon 5 (excuse the language- but this song though...is amazing)
7. Trap Queen- Fetty Wap- because aren't we all Trap Queens at heart?
8. Changing-Sigma ft Paloma Faith- sadly, not available on ITUNES. New Favorite of Mine!!
9. The Hills- The Weeknd
10. Anything by Vance Joy! My favorites are Georgia, First Time, Mess is Mine, and From Afar.
11. Legendary Lovers-Katy Perry
12. All Hands on Deck- Tinashe
13. Jackie and Wilson- Hozier
14. Doses & Mimosas- Cherub 
15. Pumpin Blood (Jane Doze Remix)- NONONO
16. Elastic Heart- Sia
17. Cigarette Daydreams- Cage the Elephant
18. Girls Like You- The Naked and Famous
19. I Wish- Cher Lloyd
20. Rewind the Track- Kay
21. American Girl- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
22. The Big Bang- Katy Tiz
23. I Lived- One Republic
24. Lick My Wounds- Ron Pope
25. Silly Boy- The Blue Van
26. 1901- Phoenix

You can now find me on Bloglovin here

No comments:

Post a Comment