Thursday, June 11, 2015

EYE MAKEUP MUST HAVES

Today, I'll be sharing my daily eye makeup products! These are my ALL- TIME favorites products. I use these products daily and swear by them.

L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner-Black (here)// Urban Decay NAKED palette (here)// Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette (here)// Anastasia Beverly Hills Eye Shadow Refill- Touch of Lilac (here)// Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz-Chocolate (here)// Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour- Amethyst (here)// Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour- Moonlight (here)// Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner (here)// Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer- Anti- Aging (here) // L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes- Very Black (here)

I can't RAVE enough about the Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks. They are perfect eyeshadow bases! My favorite shades are Amethyst, Moonlight, and Rosegold. 

The UrbanDecay Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer works great as a primer, but most importantly, in my opinion, it is creamier and goes on smoother than the original.

Check out Anastasia Beverly Hills New Single Eyeshadows! The quality, colors, and pigmentation are amazing--my favorite shadow is Touch of Lilac (soft, metallic lilac/purple). 

hope you are having a great day!
xoxo, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment